Cynthia A. Grellner PA
Call Us Today! 813-621-7570
13311 Winding Oak Ct, Ste C, Tampa, FL 33612 |

Honest Representation in Multiple Areas of the Law

You Can Always Expect My Absolute Best

Whether you are in need of a divorce action or paternity suit, let the law offices of Cynthia A. Grellner PA in Tampa, Florida help you navigate the complex, challenging and emotional processes of family law matters. My law offices specialize in family law and are dedicated to serving your interests. My initial consultation is approximately one hour and the fee is $150.00. When I am retained the fee will be applied to the retainer.
Initial Divorce Action
If you are considering a divorce or if you have been served with divorce papers, let me help you every step of the way. When you contact my office regarding a divorce, I will ask you a series of questions to determine if this is a contested or uncontested divorce. Depending on the outcome of our consultation, I will educate you on your rights, and handle the process from start to finish.
During the process, we will help determine time sharing for children, equitable distribution of assets and liabilities, alimony when appropriate, and any child support calculations. If I am retained, this amount is applied toward the retainer.
Law Book, Scale of Justice and Gavel - Mediation in Tampa, FL
Enforcement Actions
If one party is not upholding their responsibilities as ordered by the Court we can move forward with enforcement actions to make the party compliant. In the action we always request that the non-compliant party pay the attorney's fees and costs. An award of attorney's fees and costs is at the discretion of the Court. If you are not being paid your child support I can enter an Income Withholding Order.
Modification of Child Support & Alimony
In the event that there is a substantial change in circumstances, you can have me modify the determination of child support, alimony, and time sharing. I will file the necessary paperwork, prepare pleadings, and go through any mediation to a final hearing in support of any of these necessary changes.
Paternity Representation
If you are paying child support and unable to time-share with your child I can file a paternity action for you and establish a time-sharing schedule that is enforceable in court. If you are paying child support and suspect, you are not the biological father I can file a disestablishment of paternity action which will relieve you of any responsibility for that child. If you are a mother and cannot get child support from dad I can assist you in establishing child support. Come to my offices for any paternity issues that you might have.
Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
If there is a need for mediation and resolution of issues, our office can help you with this. We are now a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator in the area of family law. We may be able to bring you to a meeting of the minds through mediation